Sunday, December 19, 2010
I Just Had Sex - Andy Samberg Akon
The Lonely Island did it again for Saturday Night Live. There newest song "I Just Had Sex" is about as good as actually having sex. Ok, that's just a ridiculous statement, but you know what I'm sayin'. The song sounds like something directly out of Akon's catalog, maybe he just gave them a track that just barely didn't make the cut for his own use. Appearances by Jessica Alba and Blake Lively remind me of Molly Sims and Jamie-Lynn Sigler showing up in the Jizz In My Pants video. Jessica Alba is just flat out sexy too. She wasn't even supposed to look really hot in this, but she did. Sorry, she does it for me. Blake Lively though looked incredibly ordinary. I would let her pay me for sex, but that's about it. McEnroe probably put it to both of them without a second thought.
The way you can really tell they expected this song to be a hit is because the rights are owned by The Lonely Island, not NBC. This is most likely going to be on their album that's coming out in a few months.
Check out more from The Lonely Island on The Flint Skinny.
Labels:
Dave,
Lonely Island,
SNL,
video
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment