For those wondering why there haven't been as many posts in the past couple days, no I did not wind up in jail, the hospital, or a gutter somewhere due to drunken antics. While all of those are legitimate options, and I appreciate the concern, none is the case. I am actually already on Christmas vacation. Now before you get to jealous, I can take the last two weeks of every year because I don't go anywhere the other 50 weeks. I should probably start hanging out at cougar bars and change all of that, but until then I will just continue not spending money on vacations. Have no fear though, I won't completely abandon you like I did last year.
There are two main reasons that I make posts. The first is that I come across something that just begs to be shared. The second reason though is the one that will benefit you the most. I start scouring the internet when I am bored, and there is nothing more boring than when I go back home for xmas. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, but I consider the entire state of Michigan to be pretty boring. There will be a lot of time spent on the couch, constantly denying my mom's requests to do my laundry, make me sandwiches, and go out shopping. Rest assured, the 24th and 26th will likely be days with an onslaught of material.
While I won't have quite as much content the next couple weeks, I can still love you in different ways.
And since I don't have the standard Hump Day post ready to go for you today, I'll be adding a bunch of pictures to the hump day facebook photo album so you can still get a little taste of the inappropriateness that I know you all love. The newest are at the bottom.

No comments:
Post a Comment