Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Quite Possibly The Greatest Truck Ever


I've never been much of a truck guy, in fact I ride a motorcycle which is quite the opposite, but I have a few friends who are. Given that I am always on the look out for the next big thing, so that I can tell my friends about it then hold it over their heads for years, I feel it's essential to relay this info to all the truck lovers out there. There's a new truck in town, and as you will see its 100x better than anything that's currently on the market. This bad boy can do everything you need and have you in style while you do it. It's a working man's truck, not just a trophy truck like that Cadillac EXT from the Matrix Reloaded (your random reference of the day). If you live in the expansive upper peninsula of Michigan, also known as Canada, you will probably want to go out and pick one of these up.




h/t: AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment